Monday, June 11, 2018

June 11 letters

To Mom:

10 more whole weeks until I get home is a long time mom!  Don't worry about me coming home any time soon I still have a long time left!  

I'm going to be flying to Cape Town tomorrow and flying back on Thursday.  Apparently it's going to be some huge stuff going to be discussed.  I am really excited about that.  Then we're going to fly to Cape Town again for another MLC that will take 3 days in 3 weeks time.  There must be some crazy stuff happening if they're flying all the zone leaders in the mission to Cape Town twice in 3 weeks.  I'll let you know the details next week but for sure we're going to discuss losing all or most of the cars in the mission. 

I'm loving my new companion even more than I thought I would.  We've laughed so much in the last 4 or 5 days.  It's going to be a great transfer.  

I don't have much to say this week but I think next week I'll have a lot.  Also I don't have pictures this week but next week I'll send double pictures. 

To Dad:


I have played soccer with Elder Dos Santos before in East London we played a lot of times.  But since he's got here we haven't gotten the chance.  He's actually really good at basketball. He thought he was going to be in the NBA when he was younger he's like super good and definitely the best basketball player in the mission.  But he's also really good at soccer.  We're going to start playing with the wards though which I'm excited about 

No comments:

Post a Comment