Monday, September 25, 2017

September 25 letter

Everything was really great this week.  We even had 12 investigators at sacrament meeting which was the most that we've had since I've been here in Uitenhage.  The bishopric is actually going to put in a request to the mission president to have me stay in Uitenhage until next year January.
Today was a public holiday so all of the email shops are closed.  It's called Heritage day which is a really cool holiday because everyone dresses up in their traditional clothes and stuff.  We had a soccer tournament with lots of the wards in the stake.  I'll tell you all about it next week.

I'm emailing at the chapel so I don't have time for more than this 5 minute email but I love you and I'll give you a good email next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment